$60,000 - $65,000 a year
Business address: 5 Cherrycrest Drive, Unit #201, Brampton, ON L6P 3W4
Work location: 5 Cherrycrest Drive, Unit #201, Brampton, ON L6P 3W4
Contact: +1 647 225 3257;
Terms of Employment: Full-time; Permanent.
- Salary**: $60,000 - $65,000/year, depending on experiences.
Work Hours: 32.5 hours/week
Aarti Impex Inc. trades and sells yarns, fabric, garments, home textiles, dyes and chemicals to clients across North America, South America & Asia. Our Head Office is located in Canada, with suppliers in all the prominent Asian production bases including China, India, Vietnam, Bangladesh, and Turkey to source quality products at the most competitive prices. We were established in 2006 and in a journey spanning over a decade, with the support of our valued clients, suppliers, channel partners and employees, we have crossed an annual turnover of USD100 million.
Due to the needs of our growing business, we currently require an experienced Department Manager, Americas to manage our American market team that is responsible for the overall sales and operations in various American (North- and Latin-American markets). We are looking for candidates who have experiences in the Textile industry, especially familiar with the yarns, various types of fabrics, and garment exports. This position will be on a permanent basis. The working language of this position will be English.
The main duties of this position will include, but not be limited to:
- Leading and executing category business plans and strategies to ensure profits and revenues of the assigned markets;
- Responsible for determining the product strategy and optimal pricing for our brands in the targeted areas, based on
researches and feedback of customer demands;
- Responsible for making new dealer, distributor, and institutional tie-ups for the Company in assigned areas and also responsible for retaining old customers by repeating orders;
- Supervising and managing the work of the team members, providing feedback and evaluations of their work and reporting to the Senior Manager;
- Hiring, retaining and developing competent team members;
- Key Account Management - Establishing and building successful and meaningful relationships with clients on international level to maintain profitable growth;
- Making quarterly and annual budgets of product purchase from vendors and suppliers for the assigned markets;
- Developing and presenting proposals for client specific solutions, to ensure top-notch customer services;
- Responsible for preparing and maintaining reports / MIS (Management Information Systems) of business transactions and revenues;
- Negotiating transportation rates and contracts for assigned areas.
Qualifications Required For This Position
- An undergraduate degree or college diploma in Business, Economy, Marketing, or a related field;
- Minimum 4 years of experience in export oriented positions in the Textile Industry;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in managing and leading team members/staff in a wholesale setting;
- Demonstrable understanding of Textile Industry with insights of Demographics, Markets and pockets in the American markets;
- Demonstrable understanding of the international trade market dynamics, trends and technical challenges in fabrics and textile market;
- Demonstrable familiarity with fabrics, garments, yarn, fleece and other textile materials;
- Hard working, detail orientated, a go-getter, strong leader with strong computer and communication skills.
A basic Health and Dental plan will be provided.
- Eligible for raises and bonuses in accordance with company policies and individual performances.
- Salary**: $60,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year
- managing: 3 years (required)
- textile industry: 4 years (required)
- Secondary School (preferred)