Thanbee Print World Ltd (A Concern of DBL Group)
Job Location : Sardaganj, Kashimpur, Gazipur
- Assist to prepare production planning, follow-up & ensure the daily the production target.
- Derive the monthly production plan as per garments schedule and run smoothly to meet the deadline
- Find out the critical issues and provide technical solution to solve the print difficulties
- Communicate with marketing & garments production department & conduct risk analysis meeting before starting any new style of printing.
- Ensure the quality during bulk production period & control rejects
- Assist to identify cost reduction and reduce the wastage percentage
- Ensure optimum utilization of man and machine
- Liaison with Merchandiser, cutting concern, Garments concern for smooth operation.
- Work on all types of wastage minimization.
- Effective communication to maintain smooth line requirement & WIP with Planning & Cutting Department
- Monitor and check daily Receive Report, Production Report, Finishing Report, Delivery status, Print Balance status and submission to the Management
- Graduate/B.Sc in Textile Engineer/Masters from a reputed University
- At least 8 years of experience in relevant field out of which 1-2 years in similar position
- At least 10 years' experience in related field
- Team player, independent, positive attitude and result oriented
- Ability to work effectively with senior leadership and all other levels in the factory
- Strong people management skills - fairness and ability to motivate and manage the team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
Compensation & Other Benefits
- We offer excellent work environment, attractive compensation package and performance based career progression as per company policy