A reputed Denim fabric Mill is looking for energetic and innovative personnel for Research and development.
- Direct the Research and Development (R&D) program, from new product proposal to commercialization.
- Drive accountability, consistency, quality, and process standardization across all phases of research and development.
- In accordance with company objectives develop and monitor research plans and budgets for R&D projects, ensuring projects are completed on time and within cost objectives.
- Lead key projects with R&D to support business goals.
- Develop concepts, products and solutions.
- Understand customer expectations on to-be manufactured product.
- Determine and execute improved technologies used by suppliers, competitors and customers.
- Support Director to hire and develop R&D personnel.
- Establish project goals and priorities by collaborating with Marketing and Operations.
- Transfer new technologies, products and manufacturing process for the betterment of the company.
- Research, design and evaluate materials, assemblies, processes and equipment.
- Suggest training tools to enhance employee performance and skill development.
- Develop concepts, products and solutions by working with company business units.
- Monitor team metrics and objectives ensuring meeting of goals.
- Document all phases of research and development.
- Handle research and development of manual or automated platforms. Investigate new technologies and novel biomarkers.
- Analyze existing developed products, find out any flaws and do necessary remedy.
- Should have working experience on H&M, Levis, Inditex, Aldi, Lidl, Pull & Bear, Zara, New Look, Bershka, Pepco, Alcott, Diesel etc. orders.
- Should have knowledge on various brand certifications.
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Textile Engineering
- Above 8 to 10 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Denim Fabric Production ; R & D; Denim Dyeing process; Knowledge on yarns & chemicals.
- Age above 35 years
- Candidate should have experience in similar position.
- An in-depth knowledge on general administration services of factory is required.
- Knowledge and experience in organizational effectiveness and operations management
- Knowledge of project management principles and practices • Information technology skills
- Factory (Mollarchar, Araihajar, Narayongonj)
- Send your resume to email@example.com