Head of Quality Department
Robintex Group is a renowned RMG company in Bangladesh. It is a joint venture of Bangladesh – Germany, located at Vulta, Narayanganj, Bangladesh. The company is looking for a dynamic professional as the Head of Quality Department.
- Lead a team of QA, QC/Inspectors in the entire range of composite knit garment production to export procedures.
- Implement and improve Quality Policy, Plan, Manual and SOP.
- Identify training needs and provide training accordingly on Quality issues of RMG to all the personnel in the loop.
- Develop and improve existing QC systems to meet the COC of different buyer’s.
- Face quality/technical audits and follow up the audit CAP.
- Ensure all components and materials of production comply with the brands’ standard and specifications and company’s quality guides.
- Proficient in quantitative/statistical analysis/measurement of quality data for producing important reports detailing the identification of quality problems and be able to recommend solutions/ CAP (Corrective Action Plan).
- Knowledgeable in sample evaluation and production approval process.
- Make sure that all incoming, in-process and finished goods are properly inspected and documented.
- Make sure that AQL (Acceptable Quality Level) is properly maintained and all kinds of inspection reports meet the buyers’ requirements before shipment of goods.
- Monitor the performances of quality associated sections (RQS, NQC, GPQ, Production QMS) dealing with buyers, guide them, assess KPIs as set by the company management.
- Be able to draft work instruction and flowcharts, and ensure these are properly and appropriately displayed.
- Conduct/participate in the pre-production meeting, provide direction and technical guidelines for ensuring RFT (Right First Time) before bulk production.
- Assist technicians for checking patterns/specifications and construction.
- Maintain liaison with the buyers regarding major quality issues.
- Capable of administering storage of fabrics at different stages in accordance with compliance parameters.
- Ensure safety and quality compliance in entire working processes including efficient management of sharp tools, labels, metal detection and protective equipment.
- Persuade floor discipline and maintenance of neat and tidy work floor.
- Preferably post graduate (May be relaxed in case of deserving candidates)
- Substantial practical experience in RMG.
Interested candidates meeting above requirements may send a complete CV to email@example.com
by 20 August 2019. Mention ‘Head of Quality Department’ in the subject heading of the email.
About the Company
Factory Address: Vulta, Rupganj, Narayanganj, Bangladesh
Web: www. robintexbd.com